Monday, April 11, 2011

My First Confession


Hello, Blog World!  Today is an exciting day as I start this little blog, but I must confess that it is not without some butterflies in my stomach.  I have followed some amazing bloggers who are truly inspiring and whose posts make my day.  I just hope that I, too, can bring a smile to your face and give you some fun tips and tricks to get you more organized.  

I also want to speak the truth; and the truth is that I am not always organized.  My home is a work in progress and I don't always have the answers.  What I do know is that getting rid of clutter can not only help you keep your home organized, but it can also clear your mind and help you focus on your life and not your stuff.  

So, here I go.... and thank you for being here!  And thank you to all of my dear friends who have been so supportive and who are always there when I have a technical question or just need some encouragement.  Love you guys!!  

~Leah 

p.s. Isn't this photo just so fresh and beautiful?!  Check out Chez Larsson to learn how to make your office organizers coordinated with your favorite colors. 
(photo credit: Chez Larsson)

1 comment: