Monday, May 16, 2011

Confession

I could not resist the new travel bags that just arrived at the Container Store.  
Nope, couldn't do it. 

Delilah Floral Tote, Marta Tote, and Marian Wallet


 After wandering around and gazing at all the cool bags, I finally asked my lovely coworker for help.  Beth figured out exactly what I wanted: a bag that I could take as my "personal" carry-on piece when I travel.  She suggested the Marta Tote by Eagle Creek, which can also be used as my purse when I need a bit more room, and the matching Marian Wallet that I can use on its own as an evening purse.  


I also grabbed the Delilah Floral Tote that has been perfect for client visits.  It holds my client's file, clipboard, tape measure, label maker, and trash bags perfectly. 

Now, how do I resist my shopping urges for the rest of this sale?!  

~Leah






No comments:

Post a Comment