Friday, December 30, 2011

Goodbye 2011


Is is just me or has 2011 flown by?!  
What an incredible year it has been...

1. Bought my beloved CR-V that helps me 
load up tons of organizing products for my clients.
2. Visited Austin for the first time to surprise my 
best friend for her birthday.
3. Got engaged!!!
4. Worked with more clients this year than ever before
and was so inspired by their hard work.
5. Took my fiance to Europe and ate a ridiculous amount of
chocolate and french fries.
6. Traveled to Washington DC three times to visit with my future family.
7. Hosted some fun parties for my lovely friends... 
and was shocked when they surprised us with our own celebrations.
8. Spent way to much time on wedding blogs and Etsy.
9. Danced in my living room with my Wii videos.
10. Held my nephew for the first time who then gave me a big ol' burp!  

Phew!  This year has been filled with love and laughter, challenges and obstacles.  
Thank you for reading my little blog and supporting me and my nutty obsessions.
Here's to 2012 being the best year yet!
xo
~Leah
(photo credit: RIVA)


No comments:

Post a Comment