Monday, January 9, 2012

Confession

I am baby-crazy.


Any of my friends will tell you this is true.  I just light up when a baby is around.

And I LOVE to help parents get their nurseries set up and organized.
There is so much joy and anticipation when a baby is coming.  But there can also be some stress and anxiety that the house is just not ready for this new addition.  So, any help that I can give parents before their little one joins the family is such a pleasure for me.  

I recently came across Project Nursery, which is a great resource for getting your baby's room set up.  Their photos are so inspiring and I don't know about you, but I am giddy just looking at them.  




Not only are the toys so sweetly displayed in the room, but they are also very organized!  Smaller bins on shelves make it easy to grab a few things to play with and make clean-up a breeze.  And how cool is that argyle pattern on the walls?! 

I may have to call up a friend with a baby to see if I can babysit.  Any takers??

~Leah
(photo credit: Accessoire)

1 comment:

  1. OMG I NEED that argyle wallpaper!! In grey and blue please LOL!

    ReplyDelete