Thursday, September 15, 2011

End of an Era


Tomorrow is a big day for me... 
It's my last day working for The Container Store.  

After over five years of running around in my cute blue apron and helping 
hundreds of customers get organized, it is time for me to move on.  
I am taking a big leap, one that I have been extremely fearful of in the past;
but with a little bit of planning and a lot of support from family and friends, 
I am just going to take this chance.

That means that I will have even more time to help my clients organize their homes!  
Thank you to everyone who has helped me get to this point.  
I am forever grateful to you.  



Oh, and if you want to learn more about the Container Store and what they are all about, 
check out their cool blog here.
 
~Leah


2 comments:

  1. You are such an inspiration! I'm so happy for you as you continue your Clean Slate journey and so proud of you for moving past the fear! I must say its been quite a year for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you and all that you've accomplished. And I have a feeling, it's just the beginning :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete