Thursday, September 1, 2011

Files: Complete!

My new filing system is complete... and I just want to stare at it all the time!  


I used these hanging files from Pendaflex (above).  
The "extra capacity" files come with box bottoms to create more space for stuffed files. 


And then came the labels!  I was a bit daunted by the task of figuring out what categories I needed, but it really wasn't that bad.  I downloaded the template off of the Pendaflex website and sat down in front of my new file drawer with my laptop.  


And here they are!  This row is for my personal files and I know that over time the categories may change.  But for now, I am very pleased!  And my desktop is clear again... aahhhhh.

Perfect timing before a lovely holiday weekend.  
Enjoy yourselves!!

~Leah



1 comment:

  1. Great pictures and post! Will you come organize my stuff?!

    ReplyDelete