Friday, October 7, 2011

Busy, busy

Hello!!!  I am so sorry for my absence lately...
I have been busy working with some lovely clients, 
one of them being my incredible grandmother.

The gate to my grandmother's personal vineyard

We spent a few days going through her memorabilia and photos together.  
It was truly amazing to see all the things she has kept, including her war rationing booklet,
love letters from my grandfather when they were in their 20's, and original photos of our 
large Italian family.  We also giggled and reminisced... 

Some cool things I got to take home
Three generations... my great-great grandfather is in the middle

I was so glad that I could spend that time with her and assist her with some of her most 
treasured possessions.  I sometimes have to pinch myself that this is what I get paid to do!!

And now I am home and ready to share many more organizing stories 
and confessions with all of you. 
Please, catch me up on what you have been up to! 

~Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment