Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My Filing Project

As you saw yesterday, I started a big filing project in my home office this weekend.  
It was LONG overdue... but I finally got the motivation to make it happen.

The first thing I did was get myself a new space for my files.

This storage bench from Ikea is actually in the kids' section, but works perfectly for files.  
I just added file frames (like these) and viola!  A cute bench becomes a functional office item.  


The next step was to add the files... now, this may seem like a simple task but there are so many different file folders out there.  But the ones from Pendaflex have become my favorite.  

They are so durable and even come in "extra capacity" sizes, perfect for those of us who stuff our files to the max!  I bought mine in blue and green, to match my business colors.  They also just make me feel serene and happy when I open the drawer.  

Seriously, who can say that they feel that way when they are filing?!  

Check back tomorrow for the scoop on how I finished the project.  

~Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment