Monday, October 24, 2011

Confession

Okay, this one was a little embarrassing for me,
but I have vowed to be honest with my readers... 

I am a receipt hoarder!!!
It's true.  I decided to go through my stuff from working at the Container Store.
 I kept my notes from closet design training, my old name tags, cute notes from coworkers (my fiance included!), and all of my reviews.  

But then I found my receipts!  EVERY SINGLE ONE from the last five years of obsessive shopping for organizing products.  This enormous pile not only proves that I am a receipt hoarder, but that I have purchased way too many things from that store!  

Well, it only took 20 minutes to go through that pile of stuff and now it is all reorganized in a smaller folder.  I also tossed out all of the receipts.  Go me!

So, friends, if you see me driving up to the store (and you truly care about me) turn me away! 
Unless I am shopping for my clients.  They give me a great excuse to go to my favorite place.  

~Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment