Thursday, October 13, 2011

Organizing hangover


Lately, I have been getting the urge to organize late at night... 
For some reason, 10:00pm seems like the perfect time to start a huge filing project,
to re-do all my bins of bathroom essentials, or to move my kitchen utensils.  

I've always advised my clients to organize when "the mood takes them," and to just follow their natural habits.  If you are a morning person, don't start a big project in the afternoon.  You will just wind up wanting to take a nap in the middle of your bins and labels!  

But my recent late night energy spurts have been making it very hard to wake up in the morning.  Every day, I stumble to my coffee (delivered by my lovely fiance) and shake my head.  
I am hoping this new habit will end soon... I hate feeling groggy in the morning!  

~Leah
(photo credit: memohelen)


1 comment: