Monday, May 14, 2012

Confession


I got married two weeks ago and I completely neglected this blog for MONTHS!  

Boy, these past five months have been intense, filled with seating charts and table decorations and timelines.  It was a pretty stressful time, but it all culminated in the most magical day of my life.  

Although I did my best to stay very organized (did you expect anything less from me?!), it was tough to keep things together when dealing with families and lots of emotions.  I admit that I obsessed about details that sound completely crazy when I talk about it - I won't tell you how many times I went to Michael's to find the perfect Kraft paper!  But when I woke up that morning, none of that mattered anymore.  All I cared about was seeing my beloved and having the time of my life. 

So, two weeks later I am finally ready to get back to reality... and deal with the huge mess in my home!  For just this week, I will share a few struggles I am having with the wedding aftermath.  I would love to hear from all of you married folks if you have any tips for organizing all that wedding stuff and if you struggled to get back to reality.  

Mostly, I am so excited to be blogging again and to share the ups and downs of organizing my life.  

Missed you!!!!  
 
~Leah
(Photo: Our ceremony setting- gorgeous, if I do say so myself!)

1 comment: