Monday, May 21, 2012

Confession

I am seriously challenged in the bookkeeping department.


Don't get me wrong, I have some great files and all my receipts for my business are organized and labeled.  But when it comes to spreadsheets and reporting, I just want to run and hide.

So, instead of ignoring this for any longer I decided to confront it head on and ask for help.  
Today I have some bookkeeping/accounting experts coming over to give me some advice and help whip my office into shape!  I'm a little anxious about it but I know that I'll feel so much better after their visit.

Is this what my clients feel like before our first session??

~Leah
(photo credit: o5com)

1 comment:

  1. Hope your meeting went well Leah! I always struggled with bookkeeping too. It's definitely my least favorite part of being a small business owner. Fortunately, I found Outright.com (http://outright.com) and that made the process much easier and less of a headache for me.

    ReplyDelete