Monday, August 22, 2011

Confession

Alright, this is a two-part confession...

The first is that I am completely sucked in to the reality show Guiliana & Bill
Guiliana hosts E! News and Bill is best known as the first winner of The Apprentice.  
The Rancics are an adorable couple.  They are constantly moving and traveling, 
but they always make time for each other.  So cute. 
Now, am I the only one that is watching this show???

Okay, the second confession is that I was SO JEALOUS of Guiliana's new closet!  They just bought a new home in LA and decided to turn their extra bedroom into an entire walk-in closet- swoon!  

It looked something like this:  
California Closets
A girl can dream, right?!
 
~Leah


1 comment:

  1. I saw the episode last night!! :) Some day, my friend.... Some day! :)

    ReplyDelete