Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A trip to remember...

After four beautiful cities, endless delicious meals, thousands of miles walked, and packed suitcases with goodies to bring back... I am finally home.  

Our trip was absolutely amazing, but I have to admit that it was exhausting!  
I don't remember being that tired when I went backpacking through Scandinavia during college!   
 Despite my aching muscles and heavy eyelids, standing under the Eiffel Tower and eating handmade chocolates in Belgium were so worth it!!  

I have lots to share about some of the great things I brought to keep us organized on the trip.  Some worked out great and others I would have left behind.  

In the meantime, here are some photos from Paris.... just to get you in the mood. 

Every building had adorable balconies
Absolutely delicious! 
Walking through the St. Germain neighborhood
The famous bookstore in the Left Bank

~Leah


No comments:

Post a Comment