Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My Travel Essentials

Okay, folks, here are the items I couldn't have lived without during our recent trip to Europe.  

The Pacsafe Metrosafe Bag
This bag was so amazing- after getting my wallet stolen out of a backpack in Greece, I knew that I needed some extra security.  Not only does this shoulder bag have security features such as a "slashproof" strap and "smart zipper" lock, but it held everything we needed for the day.  There were spots for my maps and travel books, secure pockets for my money and passport, and just enough extra space for my umbrella and water bottle.  Loved it!  

Passport and Currency Organizer
This little gem was a big surprise.  We were lucky to only have to deal with two other types of currency (Pounds and Euros), but it was so helpful to have this currency organizer.  There are two zippers on the front, two on the back, and one on top.  I was able to keep all of the different bills and coins separated and placed my receipts in the top.  It was so thin and took up a tiny amount of space in my bag.  Just perfect!

Fine Wash Packs
Okay, this may be obvious, but having these small wash packs were so handy!  Despite always doing your best to pack the right amount of clothes, sometimes you just need to wash a few things out in the sink.  And we were very thankful to have thrown them into our suitcases.  

There will be more tips to come... but I would love to hear about some of your favorite travel essentials and what you would recommend.  There is always room for improvement!

~Leah




1 comment: