Thursday, July 7, 2011

Baskets over Plastic

Recently, I had the pleasure of assisting a new client unpack and organize her new home.  
She had great taste and preferred organizing products in natural materials instead of plastic.  

She introduced me to these cool bins from Target.  
They are from the Smith and Hawken Line and have a cool chalkboard label. 

Round Seagrass Basket

Here are some other natural faves that I have found:

Oversize Seagrass Basket


Water Hyacinth Bins

 I love having these new options for storage in the closet, toy room, living room, and even the pantry.  Being inspired by my clients is one of the best parts of my job!  

~Leah



2 comments:

  1. I saw these Smith & Hawken bins at Target a few days ago and thought to myself, "oh Leah would love these ones - the labels are built right in!"

    We also love natural materials for storing products in our home too - we discovered the "Motorp" line of Woven Bamboo & Canvas bins at Ikea and love them!

    http://www.ikea.com/us/en/search/?query=Motorp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ryan, I love those bins from Ikea! The labels are also great for staying organized. You certainly know my style! :-)

    ReplyDelete