Sunday, July 24, 2011

Confession

In six days, we are jumping on a plane and heading to our European vacation!!
Two weeks of fun, adventure and definitely some delicious food.  
But all I can think of is PACKING.... ugh. 
Classic Checklist
I have my packing checklist (above), my Eagle Creek clothing organizers, and my multi-sectioned folder with all the paperwork for each country.  So, why am I so nervous?  I truly believe it's just excitement, because I know that I am too organized to be unprepared!  But getting ready for a big trip can really be stressful.  

Do you have any tips for packing and getting ready?  Any favorite travel products? 

~Leah




1 comment:

  1. My favorite tip is space bags. Using them to pack thicker items is great, but using them as a "hamper" for dirty clothes is where they really pay off. As I wear something, it goes in the space bag designated for the dirty clothes. Then, clean clothes are kept in all their spots, and dirty clothes are kept tucked away and separate.

    I also keep an extra, empty bag packed under all my other things in my suitcase. This way, if I buy too many souvenirs, I can pack them all in one back and check the other one in on the way home.

    ReplyDelete