Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Let's talk about FOOD

 It's time to talk about something we all love... Food.  
It may sound ridiculous, but making sure that your kitchen is organized can truly help you eat better and make sure that your day goes smoother.  

I have been moving things around in my own kitchen- trying to find better ways to store my yummy snacks and moving my lunch foods together in the fridge to encourage me to bring my food instead of spending money by going out.  

All week, I am going to share my favorite kitchen and food organizers.  Today, I will leave you with some inspirational photos... let me know if you have any luck with your own fridge.

From my lovely reader, Ryan





 Fridge bins from The Container Store


Better Homes and Gardens
 Plastic Bins with luggage tags for labels.

 ~Leah




2 comments:

  1. Awesome!! Can't wait to read your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nina- thanks for the cool photo that inspired this post! Keep 'em coming.

    ReplyDelete