Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Feeling grateful

Tonight I am feeling two things, quite sleepy and incredibly grateful. 

I have been working some long days these past few months and even though I am pretty exhausted by the end of the day, I am beyond thrilled to be doing what I love.

Take today: I started at 5am running around the Container Store helping to merchandise all of the fun products that are VERY hard for me to resist.  Then I headed over to a client and spent 5.5 hours helping her organize her kitchen.  We cleaned out cabinets, found things she had been looking for, got rid of stuff she never used all while chatting and laughing.  It was such a joy! 

So now I am home, another evening with heavy eyelids and aching muscles... but I can't imagine doing anything else.  I am a lucky gal.

~Leah
(photo credit: Lockette)

No comments:

Post a Comment