Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Confession

Just when I thought that my addiction to The Container Store was subsiding.... 
This arrived in the mail.  Jeesh!

Stocking Stuffer Catalog!
How am I supposed to resist that place when there are adorable and fun organizing products like this, just beckoning me to drive over there and buy them all?!

Ninja Flash Drives
I mean, seriously?  Are these for real?? 

Page Pockets
So perfect for my new notebook!

Phone Bunjee
I MUST have this!  I can't be the only person who loses her phone in her big purse, right?  

So, should I give in to temptation and go back to that lovely and amazing store?  Or should I just sit at home and pine over all the incredible things that I'm trying to resist??  
Bah!  I'm already out the door...

~Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment