Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My Organized Friends- Day 3!

AMANDA:
My soon-to-be cousin (in less than six months!) who is incredibly creative 
and loves Anthropologie just as much as I do. 


The first thing I noticed when I walked into Amanda's apartment in South Park three years ago was that her bookcase was color-coordinated! Not only had she grouped her books together by color, but she also added matching tchotchkes and souvenirs from her travels. 


It is as if each shelf tells a story of her life and her experiences... and the books look so much more organized than if they were just placed randomly. 

 

She and her husband throw pretty fun parties ("Guac-Off" anyone??) and I'm not the only one who ends up gazing at their bookshelf to see all the cool stuff they have collected.  
But maybe I should learn to mingle more and do a little less snooping!  

~Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment