Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Curb those shopping sprees


Is anyone else tired of looking at their computer screen after Cyber Monday??
I decided to avoid all the crowds and craziness this past weekend and just do my best to get some good deals online yesterday.  But boy, my credit card is aching!  

I realized that now that my holiday shopping is done (yay!), I am going to need to be on a stricter budget for the rest of the year.  That's when I saw these adorable pouches on etsy!  Instead of using plain paper envelopes to keep track of your cash, you can have these pretty ones instead.  Now, I get it that you are buying MORE things just to budget, but at least these will last you many many holiday seasons.  

What are you doing to budget yourself this year? 

~Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment