Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My Organized Friends

Welcome to day two of my organized friends!

MEREDITH

The sweet and oh-so talented photographer I met at my best friend's wedding.  She captures the most precious moments between newlyweds, silly kiddos, and loving dogs.  
Click HERE to see her work.

Her studio, just behind her house
The first time I saw these photos of her new studio I almost fell over!  Not only are the photos gorgeous (of course!), but the whole space was so beautifully decorated and organized. 

Meredith's desk
Take a look at her desk... made out of an old door and a piece of glass, this funky desk is a perfect focal point for her studio and a great spot for her to get her work done.  Meredith also utilizes a letter tray to corral loose or small items on the desk.  Keeping her desk clean and tidy is not only important for running her business, but it also helps to give a great first impression to new clients. 


I can't wait until January when I get to visit Maine for the first time.  I hope that we can stop by Meredith's place so I can see her studio in person. 

To see more of Meredith, her studio, and her lovely home in Maine 
check out this cool video HERE

~Leah

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the sweet post, Leah! I hope we get a chance to catch up in January!

    ReplyDelete