Monday, November 21, 2011

A Weekend of Birthdays


Two of my closest friends had their birthdays this weekend.
I always have so much fun shopping for them (their favorite stores are also my favorite stores!)

I am usually very prepared with lots of birthday cards to choose from- as you could guess, I have a box of greeting cards ready to go for any occasion.  But this time, I just didn't have the right cards for these sweet guys.  I just wasn't as prepared as I thought I would be.

There are certainly worse problems than having to go to the store to pick out birthday cards.  I'm always the weird gal laughing by myself in the card aisle. 

Maybe you don't always have to be so prepared.  
If it means I get the chance to laugh in the middle of the day, then I'll take it! 

~Leah
(photo credit: Chez Larsson)

No comments:

Post a Comment