Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Gratitude

This morning I woke up feeling so much gratitude.  
I have so many things to be thankful for... 
 
San Diego sunrise
 My amazing fiance who gives me undying support and encouragement every single day. 
(and also makes me giggle!)

Our beautiful home- and this gorgeous city!

My incredible friends who completely spoil me and who are always there when I need to talk, cry, or better yet go out and dance.  :-)

Lovely clients who open up their homes and trust me to help them sift through their stuff.  

The most adorable nieces in the world who continue to amaze me with their wit and unconditional love.  And our newest little nephew who makes the best faces!

And this week, I am grateful for a "normal" turkey instead of the poor amputee that we had two years ago... we certainly learned our lesson when we after we tried to have Thanksgiving in January (Why not?!) and there were NO turkeys anywhere!  
 
Last but not least, I am grateful to YOU, my readers who indulge me in talking about my nerdy hobbies and organizing obsessions.  
Thank you for letting me be me. 

~Leah
(photo credit: Jim Nix)

No comments:

Post a Comment